LAS VEGAS, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC WORLD 2012 --
- New EMC® DataBridge™ enterprise management tool transforms how customers consume and manage IT operations data.
- DataBridge "mashes up" or converges IT operations data, transforming silos of disparate compute, storage and network management information into use-case specific DataBridge widgets for better visibility across the infrastructure as part of an IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) deployment.
- DataBridge delivers key performance indicators in real-time for greater visibility and control over physical and virtual IT infrastructures.
- In a few clicks, IT teams can build customizable DataBridge dashboards for continuous, informed decision making, reducing or eliminating the traditional time and resource-intensive manual processes of IT data collection and analysis.
Follow EMC World Online:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2012 happenings and view live general session streaming videos, visit www.emcworld.com
- EMC Community Network: To view live streaming of keynote presentations, visit https://community.emc.com/community/connect
- Twitter: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld and @EMCCorp and join the conversations using #EMCWorld. Follow @EMC_ITmgmt for all the latest news on DataBridge and join in the conversation using #DataBridge
- Facebook: To view highlight videos, interviews and more, like EMC on Facebook
- Flickr: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your EMC World photos with "EMC World 2012"
Full Story:At EMC World 2012, EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced a brand new enterprise management tool—EMC DataBridge, which empowers IT operations teams with "single-pane of glass" management to easily build customizable dashboards for delivering ITaaS. As customers continue to transform their IT infrastructures, they require powerful—yet simple—new ways to better manage their ever-growing virtual data centers. With DataBridge, which will be available later this year, customers will have real-time IT infrastructure management data at their finger-tips. DataBridge will mashup management information to increase infrastructure visibility, improving overall IT operations management and investment decisions across both physical and virtual environments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV