LAS VEGAS, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC WORLD 2012 --
- EMC® and VMware will work together to integrate VNX® storage intelligence with the patented analytics of VMware vCenter ™ Operations Management Suite.
- EMC will extend its VNX storage software portfolio with the addition of the EMC Storage Analytics Suite that is based on VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite.
- EMC's VNX unified storage systems will also be integrated with VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite via the new EMC VNX Connector, enabling a single, end-to-end view of IT infrastructures with EMC VNX storage.
Follow EMC World Online:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2012 happenings and view live general session streaming videos, visit www.emcworld.com.
- EMC Community Network: To view live streaming of keynote presentations, visit https://community.emc.com/community/connect.
- Twitter: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld and @EMCCorp and join the conversations using #EMCWorld.
- Facebook: To view highlight videos, interviews and more, like EMC on Facebook. Like VMware on Facebook here.
- Flickr: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your EMC World photos with "EMC World 2012."
Full Story:At EMC World 2012, EMC (NYSE:EMC) and VMware (NYSE: VMW) today extended their long-standing partnership with a new sales and development agreement designed to deliver offerings that combine comprehensive storage intelligence with the analytics and infrastructure visualization of VMware vCenter Operations. As part of the expanded relationship, the two companies will deliver:
- EMC VNX Storage Analytics Suite, based on VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite, will offer capabilities such as storage performance and capacity optimization and SLA improvement through analytics and diagnostics.
- EMC VNX Connector will provide VNX storage metrics and configurable dashboards within VMware vCenter Operations Management Suite.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV