- Richard Pina, Technical Advisor, IBM and Chief Architect, Global Morgan Stanley Account Team, is a technology expert whose current focus is on enterprise-class mobile systems, financial trading system analytics, and data management.
- Jeff Carter, Chief Development Officer, EyeLock Inc., is a leading innovator at EyeLock Inc., an iris-based identity management company.
- Ari Lightman, Director, CIO Institute at Carnegie Mellon University, responsible for strategic execution and growth of the CIO Institute – an executive education center focused on providing needed skills for the next generation of IT manager.
- John Landy, CTO, IntraLinks, a technology expert with more than 20 years of experience working for businesses that require privacy, such as Fidelity. He has led teams as a chief architect, consultant, and software developer focused on systems management, global engineering, enterprise integration, and ePayments.
From Obstacle To Opportunity: Secure Collaboration In The Cloud
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.