NEW YORK, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The growing need: To share sensitive information with more people and partners via the cloud.
The parallel challenge: To do so with absolutely reliable, air-tight security and without ever losing control.
CIOs have to address the challenge of securing their company's sensitive information (intellectual property and data) in a world of unprecedented business-to-business information flow and collaboration.
This virtual town hall explores how you can secure sensitive enterprise information while still enabling effective business practices, including close and constant collaboration with extended networks of partners, and preventing what is beginning to feel like an inevitable information free-for-all.WHAT: Learn how leading CIOs and GCs are controlling the rising tide of sharing sensitive information without losing control. WHEN: Tuesday, June 5, 2012Time: 12pm – 1pm EDT WHO: Moderated by Robert P. Mahowald, IDC Research Vice President, SaaS and Cloud Services , the panel will include several distinguished thought leaders:
- Richard Pina, Technical Advisor, IBM and Chief Architect, Global Morgan Stanley Account Team, is a technology expert whose current focus is on enterprise-class mobile systems, financial trading system analytics, and data management.
- Jeff Carter, Chief Development Officer, EyeLock Inc., is a leading innovator at EyeLock Inc., an iris-based identity management company.
- Ari Lightman, Director, CIO Institute at Carnegie Mellon University, responsible for strategic execution and growth of the CIO Institute – an executive education center focused on providing needed skills for the next generation of IT manager.
- John Landy, CTO, IntraLinks, a technology expert with more than 20 years of experience working for businesses that require privacy, such as Fidelity. He has led teams as a chief architect, consultant, and software developer focused on systems management, global engineering, enterprise integration, and ePayments.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts