- Richard Pina, Technical Advisor, IBM and Chief Architect, Global Morgan Stanley Account Team, is a technology expert whose current focus is on enterprise-class mobile systems, financial trading system analytics, and data management.
- Jeff Carter, Chief Development Officer, EyeLock Inc., is a leading innovator at EyeLock Inc., an iris-based identity management company.
- Ari Lightman, Director, CIO Institute at Carnegie Mellon University, responsible for strategic execution and growth of the CIO Institute – an executive education center focused on providing needed skills for the next generation of IT manager.
- John Landy, CTO, IntraLinks, a technology expert with more than 20 years of experience working for businesses that require privacy, such as Fidelity. He has led teams as a chief architect, consultant, and software developer focused on systems management, global engineering, enterprise integration, and ePayments.
From Obstacle To Opportunity: Secure Collaboration In The Cloud
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.