HOUSTON, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oiltanking Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OILT), announced today that members of its management team will speak at the 2012 National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships 11th Annual Master Limited Partnership Investor Conference, to be held May 23-24, 2012 in Old Greenwich, Connecticut.
Oiltanking Partners' presentation will be webcast live on Thursday, May 24, 2012, at 2:45 p.m. Eastern Time ( 1:45 p.m. Central Time). To listen to a live audio webcast and view Oiltanking's presentation materials, visit the Company's website at www.oiltankingpartners.com under the Investor Relations tab. A replay will be archived on the website shortly after the presentation concludes.
Oiltanking Partners is a master limited partnership engaged in independent storage and transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas. We provide our services to a variety of customers, including major integrated oil companies, distributors, marketers and chemical and petrochemical companies. Our assets are located along the Gulf Coast of the United States. For more information, visit www.oiltankingpartners.com.Contacts: Ken Owen, Chief Financial Officer email@example.com(855) 866-6458
Jack Lascar / firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Elliott / email@example.com DRG&L / 713-529-6600 SOURCE Oiltanking Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV