Infoblox Inc. today announced availability of new IPv6 education and service offerings to help enterprise and service provider IT teams expertly maneuver the daunting path to supporting Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6).
Adopting IPv6 is an inevitability for all large enterprises and service providers. As the global supply of IPv4 addresses continues to dwindle, support for the exploding number of IPv6-enabled devices – new laptops, smart phones, tablets and more – that will connect to the Internet and computer networks will be a requirement.
“It’s time that enterprises and service providers ramp up their adoption of IPv6,” said Cricket Liu, General Manager of the Infoblox IPv6 Center of Excellence. “Every day of IPv6 adoption delay compromises a business's ability to fully participate in the Internet ecosystem and reach the growing number of end users, customers, partners and suppliers who are online with IPv6-enabled devices.”
Despite this detrimental consequence, recent Infoblox survey results reveal that 60% of enterprise IT teams do not have an IPv6 adoption plan and 80% feel that they are not well educated on IPv6. Among those that do have a plan, 64% fear they will not successfully implement support for IPv6.Infoblox Offers “Start to Finish” IPv6 Adoption Assistance To aid enterprises and service providers in the IPv6 adoption process, Infoblox has developed a range of IPv6 services offerings that leverage the company’s long history as the leading provider of automated network control solutions, including IP address management capabilities that are necessary to successfully adopt and manage the new IPv6 addressing schema. The new Infoblox service offerings provide IPv6 adoption support from start to finish and include:
- Education – IPv6 Fundamentals Classes: A new Infoblox IPv6 training series provides detailed and advanced protocol-level knowledge needed to kick-off an IPv6 project.
- Planning – IPv6 Discovery Workshops : New customizable IPv6 Professional Services packages provide expert guidance into the work required to implement IPv6 in a customer’s unique environment.
- Execution – Infoblox Platinum Support : A new Support option ensures flawless plan execution with proactive migration support by named Technical Account Manager(s).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV