SEATTLE, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Individuals across America are invited to speak directly to top executives of the nation's largest assisted living and memory care provider on one of the most pressing issues facing families today: how to pay for care for a senior loved one. Emeritus Senior Living Chief Operating Officer Chris Hyatt and Executive Vice President Jayne Sallerson will hold a live Internet chat to answer questions on the subject at 1 p.m. ET/ 10 a.m. PT, Wednesday, May 23.
To participate, visit www.Emeritus.com and click on the event link to access the video and chat components, and call (877) 708-2775, and then key in the conference ID: 82028260 for the event audio. Those wishing to simply listen to the event can also dial (877) 708-2775, and then key in the conference ID: 82028260. In addition, questions can be submitted ahead of time by posting them on the Emeritus Facebook page www.facebook.com/pages/Emeritus-Senior-Living/82009373317) or e-mailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime prior to the chat.
This first-of-its-kind event in the senior living industry comes as aging baby boomers are increasing America's older population. By 2020, more than 15% of Americans will be 65 years of age or above; by 2030, the rate will be 20%. Nearly three in four people in that age group require long-term care services at some point.
"Our organization talks with hundreds of thousands of families every year and we know the financial aspect of senior care can seem overwhelming," said Hyatt. "For many, it's hard to know how to even start to figure it out. The purpose of the live chat is to provide information and answers on a crucial subject facing more families and individuals every day."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV