~Driving on CNG from Plymouth to NYC over Four Days~
PLYMOUTH, MI, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Westport Innovations Inc. (TSX:WPT / NASDAQ:WPRT), the global leader in natural gas engines, is taking its first natural gas pick-up truck on a road trip across the Eastern USA this week, from May 21 to 24. Driving entirely on compressed natural gas (CNG), a team from Westport Innovations will make the 700 mile drive in the brand new Westport™ WiNG powered bi-fuel Ford F-250 Super Duty truck.
During stops in Cleveland, OH; Canton, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; and Pottstown, PA; the public will have the chance to view and drive this low carbon fuel vehicle. This will be the first opportunity for many people to see and drive this new product. In New York City, the Ford F-250 will be parked in Times Square.
The "Where in the World is Westport WiNG?" tour will be stopping at:
- Valley Ford Truck Sales, Cleveland OH - May 21 from noon to 3 p.m.
- SARTA-Clean Energy, Canton OH - May 21 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Allegheny Ford Truck Sales, Pittsburgh PA - May 22 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- John Kennedy Ford, Pottstown PA - May 23 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Times Square, New York City, NY - May 24 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts