Double Eagle Petroleum Company Stock Downgraded (DBLE)
- DBLE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 315.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.15 million to $0.33 million.
- The gross profit margin for DOUBLE EAGLE PETROLEUM CO is rather high; currently it is at 60.70%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.50% trails the industry average.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that DBLE's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 0.65 is low and demonstrates weak liquidity.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $4.72 million or 18.60% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.