- Mean time to first gastric pH >4 was significantly faster with PA32540 compared to the enteric-coated aspirin + enteric-coated omeprazole group (PA32540: 17 minutes; enteric-coated aspirin + enteric-coated omeprazole: 36 minutes; p=0.011).
- The percent time gastric pH >4 was 50.6 percent for PA32540 and 57.6 percent for enteric-coated aspirin + enteric-coated omeprazole group (p=0.004).
- The relative bioavailability of omeprazole following seven daily doses with PA32540 was 43 percent lower than that from enteric-coated omeprazole 40 mg.
PA32540 Provides Faster Gastric Acid Reduction Than Enteric-Coated Omeprazole (40 Mg)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.