Weingarten Realty (NYSE:WRI) announced today Arhaus Furniture leased 19,340 square feet at the Centre at Post Oak, being the space formerly occupied by Barnes & Noble. The center is located on the corner of Westheimer Rd and Post Oak Blvd, at the epicenter of Houston’s dominant retail destination which is immediately across the street from the Houston Galleria, the fourth largest mall in the nation.
Arhaus Furniture’s Centre at Post Oak location will mark its entry into the Texas market with a second opening in Austin, Texas to quickly follow. Arhaus Furniture currently operates 40 locations in 16 states and Washington D.C. Weingarten Realty welcomes the newest addition to the existing anchor line-up, including Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, Grand Lux Café and Old Navy. Much like Arhaus Furniture, Nordstrom Rack and Grand Lux Café also elected to enter the Houston market at the Centre at Post Oak due to the center’s enviable location.
“We are thrilled Arhaus Furniture chose Centre at Post Oak for their first Texas store, as they had many other alternatives,” said Brooke J Harvey, Leasing Director for Weingarten Realty. “We believe Arhaus Furniture is a great fit for the shopping center as they add a great dimension to the merchandising mix. I am confident they will be very successful in Houston, much like they are all over the country, due to having such a unique furniture and home accessory offering.”
Arhaus Furniture began in 1986 with a passion to provide unique, high quality, well designed home furnishings with a handful of people who believed in a better way of living. Arhaus Furniture designs their own products and searches for the best manufacturers to ensure each piece of furniture meets their high quality standards. Committed to preserving the earth’s resources, Arhaus Furniture uses recycled natural resources to give new life to unique, yet functional pieces.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV