- Directors Charles H. Brunie and James B. Rogers, Jr. were re-elected to three-year terms for each board;
- Shareholders approved changes to each fund's investment objective, and approved classifying the investment objective of the Zweig Fund as "non-fundamental;"
- Shareholders approved proposals to update the funds' fundamental restrictions in order to be more consistent with common practices of other closed-end funds and to provide the funds' investment adviser with more flexibility to respond to a changing investment environment; and
- Zweig Fund shareholders approved an amendment to the investment advisory agreement with Zweig Advisers that defines the assets on which fees are paid to include "all assets" managed for the fund by the adviser, rather than "net assets."
Zweig Fund And Zweig Total Return Fund Announce Results Of Joint Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.