Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc (IVR): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner
Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Invesco Mortgage Capital rose 10 cents (0.6%) to $17.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Invesco Mortgage Capital exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.53-$17.72 after having opened the day at $17.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.53. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP), up 3.2%, China Housing & Land Development (CHLN), up 3%, Marlin Business Services (MRLN), up 2.9%, and E-House China Holdings (EJ), up 2.9%. Invesco Agency Securities Inc. operates as a mortgage real estate investment trust. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. Invesco Mortgage Capital has a market cap of $2.09 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.1, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 5.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Invesco Mortgage Capital a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Invesco Mortgage Capital as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, generally weak debt management and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV