Granted, Thursday was an exceptionally busy for investors, however, with the cliff dive the stock price experienced Thursday, a busier Friday was expected. Thursday marked only the third day this year the price closed below the 200-day moving average, a significantly bearish warning to investors.
I have followed and written about Sirius for a little over a year now. I've seen the most unique aspect of the stock is not the stock itself, but rather the passionate core of retail investors. As a result, I attempt to provide the very best view of the landscape possible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV