Watson To Present At The Sanford C. Bernstein 28th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: WPI), a leading specialty global pharmaceutical company, announced today that Paul Bisaro, Watson's President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide an overview and update of the Company's business at the Sanford C. Bernstein 28th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 4:00PM Eastern Time at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed on Watson Pharmaceuticals' Investor Relations Website at http://ir.watson.com. The webcast can also be accessed at the following URL: http://cc.talkpoint.com/bern001/053012a_ad/?entity=3_745CNR5
An archived version will be available approximately one hour after the live presentation ends and can be accessed at the same locations for 90 days.
About Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an integrated global specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of generic pharmaceuticals and specialized branded pharmaceutical products focused on Urology and Women's Health. The Company is also developing biosimilar products in Women's Health and Oncology. Additionally, Watson distributes generic and branded pharmaceuticals through its Anda, Inc. distribution business. Watson has operations in many of the worlds established and growing international markets.
For press release and other company information, visit Watson Pharmaceuticals' Web site at http://www.watson.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100121/LA41294LOGO) CONTACTS: Investors: Lisa DeFrancesco (862) 261-7152 Media: Charlie Mayr(862) 261-8030 SOURCE Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV