Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) will hold a conference call on July 20, 2012 to discuss the results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2012.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm (Paris time) – 9:00 am (US Eastern Time). A press release regarding the results will be released prior to the call that same day.
To access the conference call, listeners should contact the Conference Call Operator at + 1-800-230-1951 within North America or +1-612-234-9960 outside of North America approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call, and ask for the “Schlumberger Earnings Conference Call.”
A webcast of the conference call will be broadcast simultaneously at www.slb.com/irwebcast on a listen-only basis. Listeners should log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to test their browsers and register for the webcast. Following the end of the conference call, a replay will be available at www.slb.com/irwebcast until August 20, 2012, and can be accessed by dialing +1-800-475-6701 within North America or +1-320-365-3844 outside of North America, and giving the access code 246811.About Schlumberger Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing more than 113,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in approximately 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of products and services from exploration through production. Schlumberger Limited has principal offices in Paris, Houston and The Hague and reported revenues of $39.54 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.slb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV