Finish Line (FINL) is an athletic footwear store offering large selection of men's, women's and kids' performance and athletic casual shoes, as well as an assortment of apparel and accessories. This stock is trading up 5.1% at $21.33 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.07 millionAverage Volume: 1.01 million Volume % Change: 103% Shares of FINL are ripping higher today after the company reported better-than-expected first-quarter results. The company said profit rose to $128 million, or 83 cents per share, from $94 million, or 60 cents per share from the year-ago period. >>7 Stocks With Relative Strength to Beat the Market From a technical perspective, FINL has started to move back above its 200-day moving average of $20.99 with decent volume. At last check, this stock has pulled back off its intraday high of $22.14 with shares now changing hands near $21.50. Traders should now only look for long-biased trades if FINL can trigger a breakout trade above its 50-day moving average of $22.50 and then some near-term overhead resistance at $23.30 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 1,011,670 shares. If we get that move, then FINL could fill a gap from back in April that started near $25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV