Express appreciation for a job well done. The power of a sincere, well-timed thank you is significant. Again, this gesture is small, free, obvious â¿¿ and often neglected.Take a genuine interest in your employees. Learn some details about their lives outside of work. Outside problems shape inside performance. A small amount of honest interest concern will be appreciated and go a long way to building loyalty.
- World War Uber: Why The Ride-Hailing Giant Can't Conquer The Planet
- The World's Highest-Paid TV Actresses 2015: Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting And Sofia Vergara Lead With $28.5 Million
- The 30-Year-Old CEO Conjuring Drug Companies From Thin Air
- Bitcoin's Shared Ledger Technology: Money's New Operating System
- Beauty, On-Demand: Meet The Women Making Millions Bringing Blowouts To Your Home