Express appreciation for a job well done. The power of a sincere, well-timed thank you is significant. Again, this gesture is small, free, obvious â¿¿ and often neglected.Take a genuine interest in your employees. Learn some details about their lives outside of work. Outside problems shape inside performance. A small amount of honest interest concern will be appreciated and go a long way to building loyalty.
- Africa's 50 Richest 2015: South African Tycoons Overtake Nigerians Amid Economic Weakness
- 43 States Earn Failing Grades On Doctor Quality Information
- America's Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40
- Facebook Effect: 8 Of America's Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40 Have Ties To Social Network
- 7 Habits Of Successful Under 30s