Express appreciation for a job well done. The power of a sincere, well-timed thank you is significant. Again, this gesture is small, free, obvious â¿¿ and often neglected.Take a genuine interest in your employees. Learn some details about their lives outside of work. Outside problems shape inside performance. A small amount of honest interest concern will be appreciated and go a long way to building loyalty.
- How To Nominate A 30 Under 30 For The Class Of 2016
- Can These Panties Disrupt The $15 Billion Feminine Hygiene Market?
- Health Records Billionaire Judy Faulkner, Chobani Yogurt Founder, 8 Others Join The Giving Pledge
- How Jessica Alba Built A $1 Billion Company, And $200 Million Fortune, Selling Parents Peace Of Mind
- The Hardest Jobs To Fill In 2015