Express appreciation for a job well done. The power of a sincere, well-timed thank you is significant. Again, this gesture is small, free, obvious â¿¿ and often neglected.Take a genuine interest in your employees. Learn some details about their lives outside of work. Outside problems shape inside performance. A small amount of honest interest concern will be appreciated and go a long way to building loyalty.
- Box Office Billionaire: How Legendary's Thomas Tull Used Comics, China And A Secret Formula To Remake Hollywood
- Twitter Fourth-Quarter Earnings: Five Areas To Watch
- The Forbes 2016 Retirement Guide
- Cancer Took His Wife. Now He's CEO Of One Of The Most Audacious Cancer Startups In Years
- Hip-Hop Cash Princes: The Class Of 2016