But Yung got tossed out of Citic Pacific in April 2009. The previous October, Citic had been caught up in a $1.9 billion loss "from unauthorized foreign exchange trading," according to Reuters.And after Hong Kong's Commercial Crime Bureau sent investigators to find fraud, Yung's "powerful benefactors in Beijing with no choice but to let him go." And that week, Fan "resigned from the firm."
- How To Nominate A 30 Under 30 For The Class Of 2016
- Can These Panties Disrupt The $15 Billion Feminine Hygiene Market?
- Health Records Billionaire Judy Faulkner, Chobani Yogurt Founder, 8 Others Join The Giving Pledge
- How Jessica Alba Built A $1 Billion Company, And $200 Million Fortune, Selling Parents Peace Of Mind
- The Hardest Jobs To Fill In 2015