But Yung got tossed out of Citic Pacific in April 2009. The previous October, Citic had been caught up in a $1.9 billion loss "from unauthorized foreign exchange trading," according to Reuters.And after Hong Kong's Commercial Crime Bureau sent investigators to find fraud, Yung's "powerful benefactors in Beijing with no choice but to let him go." And that week, Fan "resigned from the firm."
- The Iowa Caucus: Live Results
- Alphabet Lifts The Curtain A Bit: What It Says About Larry Page's Moonshots And Other Bets
- Clinton's Close Call In Iowa Keeps Sanders Single-Payer Health Plan Alive
- One-Seventh Of The Global Population Now Uses WhatsApp
- 'Grease Live!' Pulls In Over 12 Million Viewers For Fox