An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich."Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
- Africa's 50 Richest 2015: South African Tycoons Overtake Nigerians Amid Economic Weakness
- 43 States Earn Failing Grades On Doctor Quality Information
- America's Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40
- Facebook Effect: 8 Of America's Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40 Have Ties To Social Network
- 7 Habits Of Successful Under 30s