An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich."Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
- How To Nominate A 30 Under 30 For The Class Of 2016
- Can These Panties Disrupt The $15 Billion Feminine Hygiene Market?
- Health Records Billionaire Judy Faulkner, Chobani Yogurt Founder, 8 Others Join The Giving Pledge
- How Jessica Alba Built A $1 Billion Company, And $200 Million Fortune, Selling Parents Peace Of Mind
- The Hardest Jobs To Fill In 2015