An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich.
"Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
Follow a Twitter list curated by Forbes of the world's billionaires here.Follow me on Twitter (and read my tweets about Facebook) at @RMac18.
- Why Tesla's Powerwall Is Just Another Toy For Rich Green People
- How The Millennial Generation Could Affect The Economy Over The Next Five Years
- Why Do Some Family Businesses Last For Generations While Others Fail?
- The Only Three Networking Rules You Really Need To Know
- With Streaming Sites Down, Where Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Is Still Free