An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich."Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
- The Iowa Caucus: Live Results
- Alphabet Lifts The Curtain A Bit: What It Says About Larry Page's Moonshots And Other Bets
- Clinton's Close Call In Iowa Keeps Sanders Single-Payer Health Plan Alive
- One-Seventh Of The Global Population Now Uses WhatsApp
- 'Grease Live!' Pulls In Over 12 Million Viewers For Fox