An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich."Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
- World War Uber: Why The Ride-Hailing Giant Can't Conquer The Planet
- The World's Highest-Paid TV Actresses 2015: Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting And Sofia Vergara Lead With $28.5 Million
- The 30-Year-Old CEO Conjuring Drug Companies From Thin Air
- Bitcoin's Shared Ledger Technology: Money's New Operating System
- Beauty, On-Demand: Meet The Women Making Millions Bringing Blowouts To Your Home