Billionaires Take To Twitter To Talk Up Facebook
An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich.
"Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
Follow a Twitter list curated by Forbes of the world's billionaires here.Follow me on Twitter (and read my tweets about Facebook) at @RMac18.
- Obama's $215 Million DNA Sequencing Project Is A Great Idea
- What Happens When A Chinese Tycoon Stands Up Against The Government?
- Burger Heaven: Investors Gorge On Shake Shack's IPO
- One FAFSA Tip That Will Net More Financial Aid
- Cracking Dildos And Dollies: Hackers Expose Vulnerabilities In Connected Toys
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts