Billionaires Take To Twitter To Talk Up Facebook
An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich.
"Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
Follow a Twitter list curated by Forbes of the world's billionaires here.Follow me on Twitter (and read my tweets about Facebook) at @RMac18.
- Shale Gas And Buffett's Billions Fuel Turnaround At Dow Chemical
- The Five Reasons Why Stocks Are Falling
- The Serious Problem With Obama's Choice Of Ron Klain As Ebola Czar
- Boring San Francisco Giants Threaten World Series Ratings--Again
- Private Retreats Of Tech Billionaires: Mark Zuckerberg, Paul Allen, Michael Dell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV