An account for billionaire Eli Broad, however, countered Cuban's argumentâ¿¿at least for the super rich.
"Nothing can get you into more trouble than dabbling in the market," read a tweet from Twitter account @UnreasonableEli. "You would be surprised how few billionaires do much day-to-day investing.
Follow a Twitter list curated by Forbes of the world's billionaires here.Follow me on Twitter (and read my tweets about Facebook) at @RMac18.
- Mortgage Marketplace LendingHome Reels In $70 Million
- You Must Report These 3 Surprising Non-Cash Items, Says IRS
- Automated Ultrasound To Detect Breast Cancer In Women With Dense Breasts
- Another Reason For Ubiquitous Web Encryption: To Neuter China's 'Great Cannon'
- Guess Which Of These Startup Names Are Real