Friday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Apparel Stores
In trading on Friday, precious metals shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 3.1%. Leading the group were shares of Golden Minerals (AUMN), up about 14.4% and shares of Lake Shore Gold (LSG) up about 9% on the day.
- Apple's China iPhone Coup Shows Angela Ahrendts Is Worth Every Penny
- Measles Is Spreading And Kids Are At Risk. Sue Parents Who Didn't Vaccinate? Absolutely.
- Your Smartphone Battery Sucks. This MIT Startup Could Change That
- Can Robo-Advisors Survive A Bear Market?
- RansomWeb: Crooks Start Encrypting Websites And Demanding Thousands Of Dollars From Businesses
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts