In trading on Friday, precious metals shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 3.1%. Leading the group were shares of Golden Minerals (AUMN), up about 14.4% and shares of Lake Shore Gold (LSG) up about 9% on the day.
- Why Tesla's Powerwall Is Just Another Toy For Rich Green People
- How The Millennial Generation Could Affect The Economy Over The Next Five Years
- Why Do Some Family Businesses Last For Generations While Others Fail?
- The Only Three Networking Rules You Really Need To Know
- With Streaming Sites Down, Where Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Is Still Free