In trading on Friday, general contractors & builders shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 2%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Lennar (LEN.B), down about 4.4% and shares of Pultegroup (PHM) off about 3.9% on the day.
- How Super Angel Chris Sacca Made Billions, Burned Bridges And Crafted The Best Seed Portfolio Ever
- How Maine Bootmaker L.L. Bean Became Fashion's Hottest Company
- Yuri Milner's Unparalleled Global Tech Gold-Mining Machine
- The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
- MLB Worth $36 Billion As Team Values Hit Record $1.2 Billion Average