In trading on Friday, general contractors & builders shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 2%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Lennar (LEN.B), down about 4.4% and shares of Pultegroup (PHM) off about 3.9% on the day.
- Why Tesla's Powerwall Is Just Another Toy For Rich Green People
- How The Millennial Generation Could Affect The Economy Over The Next Five Years
- Why Do Some Family Businesses Last For Generations While Others Fail?
- The Only Three Networking Rules You Really Need To Know
- With Streaming Sites Down, Where Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Is Still Free