Friday Sector Laggards: General Contractors & Builders, Biotechnology Stocks
In trading on Friday, general contractors & builders shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 2%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Lennar (LEN.B), down about 4.4% and shares of Pultegroup (PHM) off about 3.9% on the day.
- Sears Will Drown In Debt As Savvy Consumers Shop Elsewhere
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Be Contributing To The Obesity Epidemic?
- Retail Hallucinations And The Pointlessness Of Owning A PlayStation 4 or Xbox One
- Forbes' Opportunity Cities: 19 Places Where It May Be Easier To Make Your Mark
- Urban Outfitters' Real Scandal: Its Disdain For Its Customers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV