In trading on Friday, general contractors & builders shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 2%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Lennar (LEN.B), down about 4.4% and shares of Pultegroup (PHM) off about 3.9% on the day.
- Billionaire Antony Ressler Snatches Atlanta Hawks For $730 Million
- Facebook's Hello: A Powerful Rolodex That Should Make Google Sweat
- Why Do Some Family Businesses Last For Generations While Others Fail?
- Tax Cuts For Low- To Moderate-Income Households May Be More Powerful Than Cuts For Rich
- Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao Tickets Finally Go On Sale Today