Forbes Earnings Preview: Pandora
By Narrative Science
Pandora's (P) stock closed at $10.52 on May 17, 2012, down 18.4% since February 21, 2012. Pandora tries to reverse the slide when it reports first quarter earnings on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
What to Expect:
The consensus estimate hasn't changed over the past month, but it's down from three months ago when it was a loss of 2 cents. Analysts are projecting a loss of 16 cents per share for the fiscal year.
Revenue is projected to be $74.3 million for the quarter, 45.7% above the year-earlier total of $51 million. For the year, revenue is expected to come in at $416.5 million.Analyst Ratings: The majority of analysts (64.7%) rate Pandora as a buy. That percentage is still below the mean analyst rating of its nearest nine competitors, which average 77.7% buys. Analyst sentiment has improved recently, as the number of buy ratings has risen slightly over the past three months. Earnings estimates provided by Zacks. Narrative Science, through its proprietary artificial intelligence platform, transforms data into stories and insights.
- Sears Will Drown In Debt As Savvy Consumers Shop Elsewhere
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Be Contributing To The Obesity Epidemic?
- Retail Hallucinations And The Pointlessness Of Owning A PlayStation 4 or Xbox One
- Forbes' Opportunity Cities: 19 Places Where It May Be Easier To Make Your Mark
- Urban Outfitters' Real Scandal: Its Disdain For Its Customers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV