By Narrative Science
Pandora's (P) stock closed at $10.52 on May 17, 2012, down 18.4% since February 21, 2012. Pandora tries to reverse the slide when it reports first quarter earnings on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
What to Expect:
The consensus estimate hasn't changed over the past month, but it's down from three months ago when it was a loss of 2 cents. Analysts are projecting a loss of 16 cents per share for the fiscal year.
Revenue is projected to be $74.3 million for the quarter, 45.7% above the year-earlier total of $51 million. For the year, revenue is expected to come in at $416.5 million.Analyst Ratings: The majority of analysts (64.7%) rate Pandora as a buy. That percentage is still below the mean analyst rating of its nearest nine competitors, which average 77.7% buys. Analyst sentiment has improved recently, as the number of buy ratings has risen slightly over the past three months. Earnings estimates provided by Zacks. Narrative Science, through its proprietary artificial intelligence platform, transforms data into stories and insights.
- Mortgage Marketplace LendingHome Reels In $70 Million
- You Must Report These 3 Surprising Non-Cash Items, Says IRS
- Automated Ultrasound To Detect Breast Cancer In Women With Dense Breasts
- Another Reason For Ubiquitous Web Encryption: To Neuter China's 'Great Cannon'
- Guess Which Of These Startup Names Are Real