By Narrative Science
Pandora's (P) stock closed at $10.52 on May 17, 2012, down 18.4% since February 21, 2012. Pandora tries to reverse the slide when it reports first quarter earnings on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
What to Expect:
The consensus estimate hasn't changed over the past month, but it's down from three months ago when it was a loss of 2 cents. Analysts are projecting a loss of 16 cents per share for the fiscal year.
Revenue is projected to be $74.3 million for the quarter, 45.7% above the year-earlier total of $51 million. For the year, revenue is expected to come in at $416.5 million.Analyst Ratings: The majority of analysts (64.7%) rate Pandora as a buy. That percentage is still below the mean analyst rating of its nearest nine competitors, which average 77.7% buys. Analyst sentiment has improved recently, as the number of buy ratings has risen slightly over the past three months. Earnings estimates provided by Zacks. Narrative Science, through its proprietary artificial intelligence platform, transforms data into stories and insights.
- How Super Angel Chris Sacca Made Billions, Burned Bridges And Crafted The Best Seed Portfolio Ever
- How Maine Bootmaker L.L. Bean Became Fashion's Hottest Company
- Yuri Milner's Unparalleled Global Tech Gold-Mining Machine
- The Racial Wealth Gap: Why A Typical White Household Has 16 Times The Wealth Of A Black One
- MLB Worth $36 Billion As Team Values Hit Record $1.2 Billion Average