Forbes Earnings Preview: Pandora
By Narrative Science
Pandora's (P) stock closed at $10.52 on May 17, 2012, down 18.4% since February 21, 2012. Pandora tries to reverse the slide when it reports first quarter earnings on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
What to Expect:
The consensus estimate hasn't changed over the past month, but it's down from three months ago when it was a loss of 2 cents. Analysts are projecting a loss of 16 cents per share for the fiscal year.
Revenue is projected to be $74.3 million for the quarter, 45.7% above the year-earlier total of $51 million. For the year, revenue is expected to come in at $416.5 million.Analyst Ratings: The majority of analysts (64.7%) rate Pandora as a buy. That percentage is still below the mean analyst rating of its nearest nine competitors, which average 77.7% buys. Analyst sentiment has improved recently, as the number of buy ratings has risen slightly over the past three months. Earnings estimates provided by Zacks. Narrative Science, through its proprietary artificial intelligence platform, transforms data into stories and insights.
- Obama's $215 Million DNA Sequencing Project Is A Great Idea
- What Happens When A Chinese Tycoon Stands Up Against The Government?
- Burger Heaven: Investors Gorge On Shake Shack's IPO
- One FAFSA Tip That Will Net More Financial Aid
- Cracking Dildos And Dollies: Hackers Expose Vulnerabilities In Connected Toys
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts