By Kashmir Hill
I spotted this on Facebook yesterday. A user in Singapore linked to it saying, "My friend Deborah Torres Patel, is the writer and producer of the FB song. She resides in Singapore but went to Hollywood to produce this. We are proud of her. This may be adopted as FB official theme song."
Adopted by whom exactly is unclear. But I'm sure the parents and grandparents of the world will agree with its chorus:
Facebook â¿¿ (I wanna thank you)
I wanna thank you
For bring-in' to me
My friends and family
Enjoy. Who says Facebook isn't cool anymore?
- Why Tesla's Powerwall Is Just Another Toy For Rich Green People
- How The Millennial Generation Could Affect The Economy Over The Next Five Years
- Why Do Some Family Businesses Last For Generations While Others Fail?
- The Only Three Networking Rules You Really Need To Know
- With Streaming Sites Down, Where Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Is Still Free