Nordisk Film was founded in 1906 and is one of the oldest still operating film companies in the world.
Nordisk Film is part of the Egmont Group and the leading Nordic developer, producer and distributor of creative content in films and games.
In addition to the output deal with Lionsgate, Nordisk Film has output deals with Relativity Media and Lava Bear. Nordisk Film works closely together with several of the leading production companies in the Nordic region, either as distributor/co-producer or co-owner.In recent years Nordisk Film has launched local blockbusters like the Millennium Trilogy, Easy Money, The Headhunters and A Royal Affair. Nordisk Film produces or co-produces more than 15 films annually. Nordisk Film and Zentropa own the international sales arm TrustNordisk, handling sales on Thomas Vinterberg's The Hunt, which is in this year's Main Competition in the Cannes Film Festival. Nordisk Film owns the number one cinema chain in Denmark and holds the Nordic distribution rights to Sony PlayStation. Nordisk Film also supplies production and post-production facilities to a number of Nordic film companies. In 2011, Nordisk Film generated a total revenue of EUR 334 million. The company has 1.000 employees in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland. For further information, please contact: Paul Pflug323-658-1555 email@example.com For Lionsgate corporate inquiries, please contact: Peter D. Wilkes310-255-3726 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Lionsgate
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV