Focus Media To Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results On May 28, 2012
SHANGHAI, May 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Focus Media Holding Limited (Nasdaq: FMCN) announced today that it will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 on May 28, 2012 (U.S. Eastern Time) after market close. 1) The Company will host a conference call to discuss the first quarter 2012 results at 9:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on May 28, 2012 ( 6:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific Time on May 28, 2012 and 9:00 a.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on May 29, 2012). The dial-in details for the live conference call are set forth below:
International Toll Dial-In Number: + 65.6723.9381 Local Dial-In Number(s):China, Domestic Mobile: 400.620.8038 China, Domestic: 800.819.0121 Hong Kong: +852.2475.0994 United States: +1.718.354.1231 International Toll Free Dial-in Number(s): Hong Kong: +852.800.930.346 United States: +1.866.519.4004
Conference ID # 82274147
2) A replay of the call will be available from May 29, 2012 12:00 am until June 5, 2012 9:59 am (US Eastern Time). The dial-in details for the replay are set forth below:
International Toll Dial-In Number: +61.2.8235.5000Local Dial-In Number(s):China: 400.692.0026 United States: +1.718.354.1232 International Toll Free Dial-in Number(s): China North: 10800.714.0386 China South: 10800.140.0386 Hong Kong: +852. 800.901.596 United States: +1.866.214.5335Conference ID # 82274147 Additionally, a live and archived web cast of this call will be available on the Focus Media web site at http://ir.focusmedia.cn SAFE HARBOR: FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV