The Board of Directors of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has appointed Andrew W. Hart to the newly-created position of Senior Vice President - Diamonds and Gemstones. Mr. Hart, 44, joined Tiffany in 1999 and, since 2002, has been Vice President - Diamonds and Gemstones.
Michael J. Kowalski, chairman and chief executive officer, said, “Andy has grown our Diamond and Gemstone division and our diamond manufacturing subsidiary, Laurelton Diamonds, into a world-class organization operating in seven countries with more than 1,600 employees. As we expand our business around the globe, the supply of high-quality diamonds and gemstones is of strategic importance to our success, and Andy will continue to play an important role in leading our efforts.”
Mr. Hart will continue to report to James N. Fernandez, executive vice president and chief operating officer.
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and Company. The Company operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Japan and Europe and engages in direct selling through Internet, catalog and business gift operations. For additional information, please visit
www.tiffany.com or call our shareholder information line at 800-TIF-0110.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV