The Board of Directors of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has appointed Andrew W. Hart to the newly-created position of Senior Vice President - Diamonds and Gemstones. Mr. Hart, 44, joined Tiffany in 1999 and, since 2002, has been Vice President - Diamonds and Gemstones.
Michael J. Kowalski, chairman and chief executive officer, said, “Andy has grown our Diamond and Gemstone division and our diamond manufacturing subsidiary, Laurelton Diamonds, into a world-class organization operating in seven countries with more than 1,600 employees. As we expand our business around the globe, the supply of high-quality diamonds and gemstones is of strategic importance to our success, and Andy will continue to play an important role in leading our efforts.”
Mr. Hart will continue to report to James N. Fernandez, executive vice president and chief operating officer.
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry stores and manufactures products through
its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and
Company. The Company operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores in the
Americas, Asia-Pacific, Japan and Europe and engages in direct selling
through Internet, catalog and business gift operations. For additional
information, please visit
or call our shareholder information line at 800-TIF-0110.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV