NEW YORK, May 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE: ITG), a leading independent execution and research broker, today announced the hiring of Michael Marrale as a Managing Director based in New York.
Mr. Marrale will join ITG next month as Head of Sales and Trading in the East region, covering the New York Metro area, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. He will also serve as head of U.S. Equity Research Sales. He joins ITG after 9 years at RBC Capital Markets based in New York, most recently as head of U.S. Sales Trading and Sector Strategy. Prior to RBC, Mr. Marrale held various positions at Lehman Brothers and Prudential Securities.
"Michael is a well-regarded industry professional with a broad range of experience and I am pleased to welcome him to the team," said David Stevens, ITG's Head of U.S. and Latin America. "His strong relationships with institutional investors and insights into the sales process will help us provide an even higher level of service to our U.S. clients."About ITG ITG is an independent research and execution broker that partners with global portfolio managers and traders to provide unique data-driven insights throughout the investment process. From investment decision through settlement, ITG helps clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk and navigate increasingly complex markets. ITG is headquartered in New York with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.itg.com. Media/Investor Contact: J.T. Farley (212) 444-6259 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ITG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV