NEW YORK, May 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The entertainers at Rick's Cabaret/NYC , the nightclub Playboy.com calls the "best strip club in New York," are prepared to give the troops a very patriotic Big Apple welcome during this year's Fleet Week . Anyone in uniform gets free admission to the club with drink specials throughout the days and nights from May 22nd through May 30th. The club at 50 W. 33rd St. is part of the publicly traded Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RICK) group of upscale gentlemen's clubs.
"Every single one of our entertainers loves people who serve in the armed services and help protect our country, and they always go all out to give these men and women a great time," according to Ken Sistrunk , general manager of the club that is across the street from the Empire State Building and a block from Madison Square Garden. "We're calling it 'Armed Forces Week' because we want to honor everyone in the services."
"The sailors especially always rock my boat," said Tasha, one of the shapely entertainers. "Many of us will be wearing special outfits to honor the troops. We give everyone a great show when they are at Rick's but we go all out for these guys because we want to show them our patriotic side—and a couple of other things."With three floors of non-stop entertainment, a roof top smoking deck and more than 100 topless entertainers daily, Rick's Cabaret has been named the best gentlemen's club in the Northeast. The club features a highly rated, first class steakhouse and private rooms for more intimate entertaining.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV