Although free cash flow, EBITDA, net sales excluding foreign currency
translation, net earnings excluding foreign currency translation, net
earnings excluding restructuring charges and net earnings per share
assuming dilution excluding restructuring charges are not measures of
financial performance under GAAP, the Company believes they are useful
in understanding its financial results. Free cash flow is a commonly
used measure of a company’s ability to generate cash in excess of its
operating needs. EBITDA is a commonly used measure of operating earnings
less non-cash expenses. Both net sales and net earnings excluding
foreign currency translation provide a comparable measure for
understanding the operating results of the company’s foreign entities
excluding the impact of foreign exchange. Both net earnings excluding
restructuring charges and earnings per share excluding restructuring
charges provide a comparable measure for understanding the results of
the Company as compared to prior periods. A shortcoming of these
financial measures is that they do not reflect the company’s actual
results under GAAP. Management does not intend these items to be
considered in isolation or as a substitute for the related GAAP measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV