• Adjusted EBITDA excludes the effects of financing and investing activities by eliminating the effects of interest, depreciation and amortization costs;
• Management considers gain/(loss) on the sale of assets and impairment to result from investing decisions rather than ongoing operations; and
• Other significant items, while periodically affecting our results, may vary significantly from period to period and have a disproportionate effect in a given period.
Reconciliation of Net (Loss) Income to Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA
(Unaudited, in millions)
|13 Weeks Ended|
|April 28, 2012||April 28, 2012||April 30, 2011|
|Interest expense, net||6.6||6.6||5.6|
|Income tax benefit||(3.3||)||(2.9||)||(0.6||)|
|Depreciation and amortization||7.8||7.8||7.2|
|Loss on sale of real property and impairment of assets||0.2||0.2||0.1|
|Other significant items||0.3||0.3||(0.2||)|
About OrchardOrchard Supply Hardware Stores Corporation is a specialty retailer primarily focused on homeowners with repair, maintenance and improvement needs. Founded as a purchasing cooperative in San Jose in 1931, today the stores average 44,000 square feet of enclosed retail space and 8,000 square feet of exterior nursery and garden space, carrying a broad assortment of merchandise across three primary categories: repair and maintenance, lawn and garden and in-home products. As of April 28, 2012, the Company had 88 stores in California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV