Mobile Mini, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: MINI) today announced that proxy materials are available via the Internet for its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders under the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (the “SEC”) notice and access rule. Under this rule, the SEC provides companies the option of delivering a “Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials” to stockholders, providing stockholders with Internet access to proxy materials, and providing a printed set of proxy materials to stockholders only upon request. Mobile Mini’s proxy materials, including the Mobile Mini 2011 Annual Report on Form 10-K and proxy statement, have been filed with the SEC, and may be accessed on the Company’s website at www.mobilemini.com. Mobile Mini stockholders may obtain hard copies of the Company’s proxy materials free of charge by following the instructions provided in the “Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials,” previously mailed by Mobile Mini.
The Mobile Mini 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders is scheduled for June 26, 2012 at 1:00 p.m., local time, at Mobile Mini’s National Sales Center, 7420 South Kyrene Road, Suite 115, in Tempe, Arizona.
About Mobile Mini
Mobile Mini, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of portable storage solutions through its total lease fleet of over 236,600 portable storage containers and office units with 134 locations in the U.S., United Kingdom, Canada and The Netherlands. Mobile Mini is included on the Russell 2000® and 3000® Indexes and the S&P Small Cap Index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV