Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Loser
Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V (KOF) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V fell $3.14 (-2.8%) to $108.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 130,786 shares of Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 87,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $108.53-$112.99 after having opened the day at $111.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $111.95. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop (CRMB), down 13.5%, MGP Ingredients (MGPI), down 9.4%, Teavana Holdings (TEA), down 6.1%, and Cosan (CZZ), down 5.5%. Coca Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages and brands. Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $20.08 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.3, below the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 49.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV