Quality Systems (QSII) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Quality Systems rose 30 cents (1%) to $30.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Quality Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 586,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.03-$30.50 after having opened the day at $29.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.71. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Pansoft Company (PSOF), up 23.6%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution (KONE), up 17.5%, KongZhong Corporation (KONG), up 12.3%, and Ninetowns Technology Group Company (NINE), up 8.3%. Quality Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops and markets healthcare information systems in the United States. The company operates through four divisions: QSI Dental, NextGen, Inpatient Solutions, and Practice Solutions. Quality Systems has a market cap of $1.76 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.1, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are seven analysts that rate Quality Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Quality Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Quality Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about QSII
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV