Sargento recently ran a program where 150 bloggers were invited to educate their communities around natural cheese versus processed cheese. Each blogger received a testing kit and were asked to taste, smell and write about their experience. Minute Clinic with 600 clinics across 25 states debuted in social media at the 2011 BlogHer conference and was overwhelmed with the positive response from bloggers. Director of Marketing Kristine McGee says Minute Clinic is focused on nurturing relationships with a quality base of mom bloggers. "If there is a virus outbreak we can spread important information through our base of bloggers and their readers can seek immediate health care through their nearest Minute Clinic".What's next?
- Box Office Billionaire: How Legendary's Thomas Tull Used Comics, China And A Secret Formula To Remake Hollywood
- Twitter Fourth-Quarter Earnings: Five Areas To Watch
- The Forbes 2016 Retirement Guide
- Cancer Took His Wife. Now He's CEO Of One Of The Most Audacious Cancer Startups In Years
- Hip-Hop Cash Princes: The Class Of 2016