Sargento recently ran a program where 150 bloggers were invited to educate their communities around natural cheese versus processed cheese. Each blogger received a testing kit and were asked to taste, smell and write about their experience. Minute Clinic with 600 clinics across 25 states debuted in social media at the 2011 BlogHer conference and was overwhelmed with the positive response from bloggers. Director of Marketing Kristine McGee says Minute Clinic is focused on nurturing relationships with a quality base of mom bloggers. "If there is a virus outbreak we can spread important information through our base of bloggers and their readers can seek immediate health care through their nearest Minute Clinic".What's next?
- How To Nominate A 30 Under 30 For The Class Of 2016
- Can These Panties Disrupt The $15 Billion Feminine Hygiene Market?
- Health Records Billionaire Judy Faulkner, Chobani Yogurt Founder, 8 Others Join The Giving Pledge
- How Jessica Alba Built A $1 Billion Company, And $200 Million Fortune, Selling Parents Peace Of Mind
- The Hardest Jobs To Fill In 2015