Sargento recently ran a program where 150 bloggers were invited to educate their communities around natural cheese versus processed cheese. Each blogger received a testing kit and were asked to taste, smell and write about their experience. Minute Clinic with 600 clinics across 25 states debuted in social media at the 2011 BlogHer conference and was overwhelmed with the positive response from bloggers. Director of Marketing Kristine McGee says Minute Clinic is focused on nurturing relationships with a quality base of mom bloggers. "If there is a virus outbreak we can spread important information through our base of bloggers and their readers can seek immediate health care through their nearest Minute Clinic".What's next?
- World War Uber: Why The Ride-Hailing Giant Can't Conquer The Planet
- The World's Highest-Paid TV Actresses 2015: Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting And Sofia Vergara Lead With $28.5 Million
- The 30-Year-Old CEO Conjuring Drug Companies From Thin Air
- Bitcoin's Shared Ledger Technology: Money's New Operating System
- Beauty, On-Demand: Meet The Women Making Millions Bringing Blowouts To Your Home