PRYOR, Okla., May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 17, 2012, at a regularly scheduled meeting, the Board of Directors of Orchids Paper Products Company (NYSE MKT: TIS) authorized a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per outstanding share of the Company's common stock to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 6, 2012. The Company expects to pay this dividend on June 22, 2012.
About Orchids Paper Products Company
Orchids Paper Products Company is an integrated manufacturer of tissue paper products serving the at home private label consumer market. From its operations in north east Oklahoma, the Company produces a full line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, to serve the value through premium quality market segments. The Company provides these products to retail chains throughout the United States. For more information on the Company and its products, visit the Company's website at http://www.orchidspaper.com.
SOURCE Orchids Paper Products Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV