The Board of Trustees of the GAMCO Natural Resources, Gold & Income Trust by Gabelli (NYSE: GNT) (the “Fund”) declared monthly cash distributions of $0.14 per share per share for each of July, August and September 2012.
The distribution for July 2012 will be payable on July 24, 2012 to common shareholders of record on July 17, 2012.
The distribution for August 2012 will be payable on August 24, 2012 to common shareholders of record on August 17, 2012.
The distribution for September 2012 will be payable on September 21, 2012 to common shareholders of record on September 14, 2012.Each quarter, the Board of Trustees reviews the amount of any potential distribution and the income, capital gain, or capital available. The Board of Trustees will continue to monitor the Fund’s distribution level, taking into consideration the Fund’s net asset value and the financial market environment. The distribution rate should not be considered the dividend yield or total return on an investment in the Fund. The Fund currently intends to make monthly cash distributions of all or a portion of its investment company taxable income (which includes ordinary income and realized net short-term capital gains) to common shareholders. The Fund also intends to make annual distributions of its realized net long-term capital gains, if any. A portion of the distribution may be a return of capital. Various factors will affect the level of the Fund’s income, such as its asset mix and use of covered call strategies. To permit the Fund to maintain more stable distributions, the Fund may from time to time distribute more or less than the entire amount of income earned in a particular period. Because the Fund’s current monthly distributions are subject to modification by the Board of Trustees at any time and the Fund’s income will fluctuate, there can be no assurance that the Fund will pay distributions at a particular rate or frequency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV