MILL VALLEY, Calif., May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Redwood Trust, Inc. (NYSE:RWT) today announced that its Board of Directors authorized the declaration of a second quarter regular dividend of $0.25 per share. The second quarter 2012 dividend is payable on June 29, 2012 to stockholders of record on June 15, 2012.
"The payment of regular dividends remains a priority for Redwood. Our second quarter dividend will mark our 52nd consecutive quarterly dividend," said Marty Hughes, Redwood's CEO.
For more information about Redwood Trust, Inc., please visit our website at: www.redwoodtrust.com.
SOURCE Redwood Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV