FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share to owners of Class A and Class B common stock and held its annual meeting on May 16, 2012 .
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2012 to shareholders of record as of June 15, 2012. There are 26,503,823 shares of Class A common stock and 1,192,990 shares of Class B common stock, for a total of 27,696,813 shares outstanding.
During the annual meeting, FBL Financial Group shareholders elected eight Class A Directors and five Class B Directors to one year terms ending at the annual meeting in 2013. In addition, shareholders approved by non-binding vote, executive compensation, approved terms for performance based compensation plans and ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as its Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm for 2012. At the meeting Chief Executive Officer James E. Hohmann and Chief Financial Officer James P. Brannen reported on the state of business. Their comments and accompanying slides are available on FBL's website, www.fblfinancial.com.
FBL Financial Group is a holding company whose primary operating subsidiary is Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company. FBL Financial Group underwrites, markets and distributes life insurance and annuities to individuals and small businesses. In addition, FBL Financial Group manages all aspects of two Farm Bureau affiliated property-casualty insurance companies for a management fee. For more information, please visit www.fblfinancial.com.FFG-1
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV