DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DPM) today announced that Mark A. Borer, president and chief executive officer, will present at the 2012 Master Limited Partnership Investor Conference, sponsored by the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships, at approximately 1:45 p.m. ET on May 24, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency in Greenwich, Connecticut.
To listen to a live audio webcast of the presentation and to view the related presentation material, visit the DCP Midstream Partners' website at www.dcppartners.com under the Investor page. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the website shortly after the presentation is concluded and will be available for 30 days.
Rose M. Robeson, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will join Mr. Borer at the conference and meet with investors.
DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DPM) is a midstream master limited partnership engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing, transporting, storing and selling natural gas; producing, fractionating, transporting, storing and selling NGLs and condensate; and transporting, storing and selling propane in wholesale markets. DCP Midstream Partners, LP is managed by its general partner, DCP Midstream GP, LLC, which is wholly owned by DCP Midstream, LLC, a joint venture between Spectra Energy and Phillips 66. For more information, visit the DCP Midstream Partners, LP website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV