Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) announced the results of its annual meeting held earlier today as follows.
Jeffrey P. Somers was re-elected as an Independent Trustee by a plurality of all shares voted.
Barry M. Portnoy was re-elected as a Managing Trustee by a plurality of all shares voted.
Shareholders approved, with 97% of all the shares voted, the adoption of the Senior Housing Properties Trust 2012 Equity Compensation Plan.Shareholders approved, with 97% of all the shares voted, a nonbinding advisory resolution approving the compensation paid to the Company’s named executive officers. Shareholders approved, with 99% of all shares voted, the ratification of appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as SNH’s independent registered public accounting firm. Senior Housing Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which owns independent and assisted living communities, nursing homes, rehabilitation hospitals, wellness centers and medical office buildings throughout the United States. SNH is headquartered in Newton, MA. A Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust with transferable shares of beneficial interest listed on the New York Stock Exchange. No shareholder, Trustee or officer is personally liable for any act or obligation of the Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV