NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTCT), announced today that Executive Vice Chairman, David Sommers, will be presenting at the 13 th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, CA on Monday, May 21, 2012 at 4:30pm (PT). This event will be available over the Internet via live webcast. The live webcast may be accessed on NetScout’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.netscout.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=92658&p=irol-calendar. Following the conference the webcast will be archived in the Investor Relations section of NetScout’s website under “Calendar of Events”.
About NetScout Systems, Inc.
NetScout Systems, Inc. is the market leader in Unified Service Delivery Management enabling comprehensive end-to-end network and application assurance. For 27 years, NetScout has delivered breakthrough packet-flow technology that provides trusted and comprehensive real-time network and application performance intelligence enabling unified assurance of the network, applications and users. These solutions enable IT staff to predict, preempt and resolve network and service delivery problems while facilitating the optimization and capacity planning of the network infrastructure. NetScout nGenius® and Sniffer® solutions are deployed at more than 20,000 of the world’s largest enterprises, government agencies, and more than 148 service providers, on over one million physical and 2,000 virtual network segments to assure the network, applications, and service delivery to their users and customers. For more information about NetScout go to www.netscout.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV