Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA), a company that buys, processes and markets ferrous and non-ferrous metals and other recyclable commodities for domestic users and export markets and offers programs and equipment to help businesses manage waste, today announced that Mr. Orson Oliver has been elected Chairman of its board of directors.
Mr. Oliver, 69, has been a director of ISA since 2005. He is currently an independent business consultant with over thirty-five years of experience in banking and financial consulting. Mr. Oliver began his career in 1968 as an attorney with the U.S. Treasury Department in Washington, D.C. In September of 1975, he joined Bank of Louisville as general counsel. In November of 1985, he became President of the Bank of Louisville. During his tenure, the Bank of Louisville became the largest, locally managed bank in Louisville, Kentucky. Since his retirement from banking in February of 2004, Mr. Oliver has worked as an independent general business consultant for the Al J. Schneider Company, a corporation with a number of large hotels and real estate holdings in the Louisville, Kentucky area. Since May 2004, Mr. Oliver has also worked as an independent general business consultant for PNC Bank. Mr. Oliver has been a member of the board of directors of The Rawlings Company, LLC since January 1997 and the Al J. Schneider Company since February 2004.
Harry Kletter, ISA’s founder and CEO, was elected Vice Chairman of the board of directors. Mr. Kletter has been a director of ISA since 1983.
“I am pleased that Orson has agreed to serve as chairman of our board,” stated Mr. Kletter. “He has demonstrated experience and expertise as an executive and board member at a number of organizations over the course of his career. We value his judgment and look forward to his leadership of our board.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV