On Slide 2, you'll see a reminder about the risks associated with any forward-looking statements.
And on Slide 3, you'll see our acknowledgment that CSC's presentation includes certain non-GAAP financial measures. So in accordance with SEC rules, a reconciliation of these metrics to GAAP metrics is included in the tables of the earnings release and in the appendix to our slides. Both documents are available for your review at the Investor Relations section of the CSC website.
Finally, I'd like to remind our listeners that CSC assumes no obligation to update the information presented on this conference call, except, of course, as required by law.
Now if you'll kindly move to Slide #4, I'm pleased to turn the call over to Mike Lawrie.J. Michael Lawrie Okay, thank you, Bryan, and welcome, everyone. Thanks for taking some time with us this morning. I am joined by Mike Mancuso, who will cover the numbers. And as you probably know, this will be Mike's last earnings call with CSC as he will be retiring, and I just wanted to thank Mike for, what, almost 4 years of service, somewhat tumultuous, but service, but thank you very much. And as I think, earlier this week, we announced Mike's successor CFO, Paul Saleh. Paul's recognized and a very much respected CFO for leading brands such as Gannett and Sprint Nextel and Walt Disney International. And he's led global finance functions for companies in the midst of significant change and industry transition, and knows the role that the finance community plays in that type of turnaround environment, and has a long track record of achieving profitability improvements and increasing shareholder value. So Paul will be on board May 23. And I'm sure at that point in time, he will begin to outreach to some of you on the call today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV