The first business matter, proposal one, is the election of four class one directors. The board nominees are myself, R. A. Edwards III, Sandra Lawrence and Michael Morrissey. Information about each director is contained in the proxy statement that each of you would’ve received. Our company’s articles of incorporation allow shareholders to make nominations from the floor at the annual meeting, provided prior written notice is made to our corporate secretary. No such notice was received, therefore there being no other nominations I declare that the nominations are closed. The board has recommended that you vote for all four of the nominees.
The next matter, proposal two, is an advisory vote on executive compensation. It was described again in the proxy statement, and the board has also recommended that you vote for this proposal.
The last business matter to consider, proposal three, is the ratification and confirmation of the appointment of Deloitte & Touche as our independent registered public accounting firm for 2012. Again, the board has recommended that you vote for this proposal.
If you haven’t already voted, please mark your ballots now and vote on all proposals. After you complete marking your ballot, please fold it in half and hand it to one of the ushers. Are there still ballots to be collected? Okay. Are there any other ballots to be collected? If not, I declare the polls closed for each matter voted upon at this meeting. I will pause for a few moments while Mr. Roberts reviews the ballots.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV