Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX) is a biopharmaceutical company, which applies its Precision Targeted Immunotherapy Platform to generate a pipeline of candidates to treat cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases. This stock is trading up 3.1% at $4.54 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.47-$4.6252-Week Range: $2.05-$5.66 Volume: 858,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.1 million Shares of CLDX are trading sharply higher in front of the company's upcoming catalyst. On May 23, CLDX will release data on its Phase IIb clinical trial for CDX-011, the company's investigative treatment for breast cancer. From a technical perspective, CLDX has started to move back above its 50-day moving average today of $4.44 on decent volume. This move is quickly pushing CLDX within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CLDX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $4.78 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once CLDX sustains a move or close above $4.78 with volume that's near or well above 1,124,690 shares. If we get that action soon, look for CLDX to tag its next significant overhead resistance levels at $5.47 to $5.66 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV