KongZhong (KONG) is a provider of digital entertainment services for consumers in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 9.4% to $6.48 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.11-$6.8052-Week Range: $3.41-$7.32 Volume: 500,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 70,121 From a technical perspective, KONG has triggered a major breakout trade here since the stock has moved above some past overhead resistance at $6.20 with monster volume. >>5 Tech Stocks to Buy Instead of Facebook Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as KONG is trending above $6.20 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume that's near or above 70,121 shares as bullish. If KONG can keep its trend above $6.20, and then take out today's high of $6.80 with volume, it could easily hit its next significant overhead resistance level near $7.50 to $8 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV