Velti (VELT) is a global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology and solutions. This stock is trading up 9.6% at $6.27 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.01-$6.7052-Week Range: $5.61-$20.00 Volume: 3.9 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.15 million From a technical perspective, VELT is bouncing off oversold levels here since its current relative strength index reading is 22.64. This oversold condition was created once VELT plunged yesterday from $9.30 to a low of $5.61 with heavy volume. >>5 Facebook Sympathy Trades From the Tech Sector Traders should now look for long-biased trades if VELT can hold that recent low of $5.61, and then take out today's high of $6.70 with volume. A move over $6.70 with volume should lead to more upside towards $7 to $8 in the near future. Look for a move over $6.70 with volume that's near or well above 1.15 million shares. I would avoid this stock if it takes out today's low of $5.72 and then yesterday's low of $5.61 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV