Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) is a stem cell therapeutic company. It focuses on developing and marketing products to treat serious medical conditions in the inflammatory, autoimmune, orthopedic and cardiovascular areas. This stock is trading up 2% to $5.40 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.32-$5.6552-Week Range: $4.12-$8.39 Volume: 104,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 85,276 >>5 Stocks That Could Crush the Bears From a technical perspective, OSIR has started to flirt with a major breakout trade here since the stock briefly moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $5.51 to $5.50 with above average volume. At last check, OSIR has moved off its daily high of $5.65 with shares changing hands around $5.40. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as OSIR can maintain a trend above $5.51 with strong volume. Look for volume that's near or well above 85,276 shares. If we get that action, then look for OSIR to re-test its February high of $6.09 in the near future. Keep in mind that if $6.09 would then get taken out with high volume, this stock has little overhead resistance until $7.50 to $8.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV