Array Biopharma (ARRY) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases. This stock is trading up 9.5% to $4.00 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.66-$4.1052-Week Range: $1.58-$3.80 Volume: 1.9 million Three-Month Average Volume: 864,369 Shares of ARRY are spiking higher after the company released positive data on its lung cancer drug, selumetinib, as well as its new melanoma treatment. >>5 Under-$10 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, ARRY has started to flirt with a major breakout trade here since the stock is trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.73 to $3.80 with monster volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in ARRY as long as it continues to trend above those overhead resistance levels with strong upside volume. I would consider upside volume that's near or above 864,369 shares as bullish. The next potential target for ARRY is its 2010 high of $4.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV