Crucial.com, a leading online destination for memory upgrades, is inviting all Mac enthusiasts to enter the Dinner with the Woz sweepstakes for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet, greet and eat with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. Having supported Mac users by delivering high-quality, guaranteed compatible Mac® memory for more than a decade, Crucial.com is now serving up a Grand Prize package that includes a trip to California’s Silicon Valley for an unforgettable meeting with one of the most influential pioneers of the technology industry.
To enter the Dinner with the Woz sweepstakes, contestants may visit the sweepstakes page at http://www.crucial.com/mac2012 between May 17 and June 15, 2012. After answering a few simple questions about their Mac computer usage, visitors will then be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win the grand prize trip to meet and dine with Steve Wozniak. In addition to one Grand Prize winner, entrants are also eligible to win a First Prize package consisting of a DRAM and SSD upgrade for their computer, as well as several runner-up prize packages that include individual SSD and DRAM upgrades. Visit the sweepstakes webpage for details on entry requirements and prize packages.
In support of the sweepstakes promotion, Crucial.com has bolstered its online Mac memory upgrade area by providing Mac users with easy access to the award-winning Crucial.com Mac System Scanner tool and an expanded resource section. The dedicated Mac upgrade area enables users to quickly assess, select, purchase and install guaranteed compatible memory upgrades for a wide range of Mac systems, old and new. Mac users will also find an abundance of helpful video tutorials and more than 100 detailed, step-by-step DRAM and SSD Mac installation guides for popular MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini and Mac Pro models.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV